Synonyms and Antonyms of perform
- She performed the task quickly and expertly.
- has always dreamed of performing Hamlet on stage
- The new medication performed surprisingly well.
take effect, take hold
Synonym Discussion of perform
- performed gymnastics
- executed the hit-and-run
- discharged his duties
- accomplished everything they set out to do
- achieve greatness
- effected sweeping reforms
- fulfilled their ambitions
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up perform? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).