Synonyms and Antonyms of execute
- the agency charged with executing the nation's environmental laws
- When you execute this dance step, try to keep your arms a little higher.
- During the war those convicted of desertion were summarily executed.
do away with
Synonym Discussion of execute
- killed in an accident
- frost killed the plants
- slew thousands of the Philistines
- convicted of murdering a rival
- terrorists assassinated the Senator
- dispatched the sentry with one bullet
- executed by lethal gas
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up execute? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).