Synonyms and Antonyms of slay
- Millions have been slain worldwide by this dreadful disease.
do away with, make away with
- The knight slew the dragon.
do away with
Synonym Discussion of slay
- killed in an accident
- frost killed the plants
- slew thousands of the Philistines
- convicted of murdering a rival
- terrorists assassinated the Senator
- dispatched the sentry with one bullet
- executed by lethal gas
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up slay? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).