Synonyms & Antonyms of vacillate
to show uncertainty about the right course of action
- vacillated for so long that someone else stepped in and made the decision
Synonyms for vacillate
Words Related to vacillate
Near Antonyms for vacillate
Antonyms for vacillate
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game