Synonyms and Antonyms of waver
- He's still wavering about whether to take the job.
- The steel tower wavered for a moment before falling over.
Synonym Discussion of waver
- the door suddenly swung open
- trees swaying in the breeze
- an oscillating fan
- the vibrating strings of a piano
- fluctuating interest rates
- the exhausted runner wavered before collapsing
- an undulating sea of grass
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up waver? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).