Synonyms & Antonyms of ruminate
to give serious and careful thought to
- the minister hoped that the congregation would spend the remainder of the week ruminating the message of his sermon
Synonyms for ruminate
Words Related to ruminate
Phrases Synonymous with ruminate
Near Antonyms for ruminate
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game