:to think about carefully: such as
:to think of especially with regard to taking some action
- is considering you for the job
- considered moving to the city
:to take into account
- The defendant's age must be considered.
:to regard or treat in an attentive or kindly way
- He considered her every wish.
:to gaze on steadily or reflectively
- The old gentleman considered him attentively.
- —Edith Wharton
:to come to judge or classify
- consider thrift essential
- His works are well considered abroad.
- I consider it's best that he left when he did.