Synonyms and Antonyms of rejuvenate
- The shower rejuvenated me after a long day of cleaning out the garage.
- That designer has rejuvenated '80s fashion for a whole new generation.
Synonym Discussion of rejuvenate
- efforts to renew the splendor of the old castle
- restored a fine piece of furniture
- a refreshing drink
- the apartment has been entirely renovated
- the change in jobs rejuvenated her spirits
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up rejuvenate? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).