Synonyms and Antonyms of reclaim
- She reclaimed the championship title after losing it last year.
- Environmental groups have been reclaiming contaminated sites.
- After reclaiming the glycerin from used vegetable oil, you can use the oil to create a fuel that burns cleaner than regular gasoline.
Synonym Discussion of reclaim
- rescued the crew of a sinking ship
- delivered his people from bondage
- job training designed to redeem school dropouts from chronic unemployment
- tried to ransom the kidnap victim
- reclaimed long-abandoned farms
- an operation that saved my life
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up reclaim? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).