Synonyms and Antonyms of reform
- an effort to reform repeat offenders
- a cheating athlete who reformed after getting caught
clean up one's act
- He had better reform his ways if he wants any of us to trust him.
Synonym Discussion of reform
- correct your spelling
- rectify a misguided policy
- emend a text
- set out to remedy the evils of the world
- redress past social injustices
- amend a law
- plans to reform the court system
- revise the schedule
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up reform? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).