Synonyms and Antonyms of injure
- Ted injured himself while skiing.
- The agent's treachery has injured our national security for years to come.
annihilate, bang up, bash, batter, clobber, crush, dash, decimate, demolish, desolate, destroy, devastate, do in, pulverize, raze, ruin, scourge, shatter, smash, tear down, total, waste, wipe out, wreck
Synonym Discussion of injure
- badly injured in an accident
- careful not to harm the animals
- hurt by their callous remarks
- a table damaged in shipping
- years of smoking had impaired his health
- the text is marred by many typos
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up injure? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).