Synonyms and Antonyms of elevated
- an elevated monorail that transports visitors all over the theme park
- the elevated language of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address
- For the next several days temperatures will be a little elevated for this time of year.
- The offspring of this very wealthy family have been instilled with the elevated notion that they should devote their lives to public service.
- From their elevated position the machine gunners had a commanding view of the whole battlefield.
- She's been in an elevated mood all week after hearing that she got the promotion.
on cloud nine, over the moon
blue, brokenhearted, crestfallen, dejected, despondent, disconsolate, disheartened, doleful, down, downcast, downhearted, forlorn, gloomy, glum, hangdog, heartbroken, heartsick, heartsore, inconsolable, joyless, low, low-spirited, melancholy, miserable, mournful, sad, saddened, sorrowful, sorry, unhappy, woebegone, woeful, wretched
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up elevated? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).