past tense of thrill
Synonyms & Antonyms of thrilled
See the Dictionary Definition
to cause a pleasurable stimulation of the feelings of
- I was thrilled to hear that you got the promotion that you'd been so desperately wanting
Synonyms for thrilled
Words Related to thrilled
Near Antonyms for thrilled
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game