Synonyms and Antonyms of vivacious
- an outgoing, vivacious woman who became a successful sales rep
on the go
- The poem is a vivacious expression of his love for her.
Synonym Discussion of vivacious
- a lively debate on the issues
- an animated discussion of current events
- a vivacious party host
- a tuneful, sprightly musical
- the gay spirit of Paris in the 1920s
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up vivacious? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).