Synonyms & Antonyms of declamatory
formal expressing feelings or opinions in a way that is loud and forceful
- Her declamatory manner of speech inspired some but irritated others.
- declamatory speeches/statements
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for declamatory
- (also hifalutin),
- (also rhetoric),
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for declamatory
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game