Synonyms & Antonyms of mortified
(Entry 1 of 2)
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for mortified
- (also nonplused),
- (also rustical),
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for mortified
Synonyms & Antonyms of mortified (Entry 2 of 2)
- was mortified by her children's atrocious manners
Synonyms for mortified
Words Related to mortified
Near Antonyms for mortified
Keep scrolling for more
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game