Synonyms and Antonyms of graceless
- a graceless person who was a butterfingers when it came to playing basketball
- He was a graceless preteen but evolved into a confident teenager.
agitated, bothered, chagrined, dismayed, disquieted, distressed, disturbed, fazed, flustered, jittery, jumpy, mortified, nervous, nonplussed (also nonplused), perturbed, rattled, unhinged, unsettled, upset
- a graceless refusal to help during a difficult time
out of place, out of the way
- Penguins are graceless on land but not in the water.
- Indifferent to the nuances of constructive criticism, she sometimes says things which are hurtful or graceless.
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up graceless? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).