Synonyms and Antonyms of dexterous
- The dexterous watchmaker was able to repair the antique watch's delicate gears and parts.
- dexterous handling of a potentially embarrassing situation
Synonym Discussion of dexterous
- unrolled the sleeping bag with a dexterous toss
- the magician's adroit response to the failure of her prop won applause
- a surgeon's deft manipulation of the scalpel
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up dexterous? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).