Synonyms and Antonyms of maladroit
- Some maladroit steering on her part caused the bicycle to go crashing into the bushes.
- The governor has been criticized for his maladroit handing of the budget crisis.
Synonym Discussion of maladroit
- periods of awkward silence
- a clumsy mechanic
- a maladroit politician
- a hopelessly inept defense attorney
- felt gauche and unsophisticated at formal parties
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up maladroit? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).