Synonyms and Antonyms of bent
- the perfect gift for a person of a literary bent
- Having a decided bent for languages, he picked up Italian in no time.
Synonym Discussion of bent
- the gift of singing beautifully
- a faculty for remembering names
- a mechanical aptitude
- a family with an artistic bent
- has enough talent to succeed
- has no great genius for poetry
- the knack of getting along
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up bent? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).