Synonyms and Antonyms of talent
- Liza's musical talent was already apparent by the time she was five.
- a talent for coming up with really funny answers to stupid questions
Synonym Discussion of talent
- the gift of singing beautifully
- a faculty for remembering names
- a mechanical aptitude
- a family with an artistic bent
- has enough talent to succeed
- has no great genius for poetry
- the knack of getting along
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up talent? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).