Synonyms and Antonyms of skill
- With unbelievable skill, the expert in origami transformed a few sheets of paper into a menagerie of exotic animals.
- He had acquired valuable skills during his life at sea.
Synonym Discussion of skill
- the art of choosing the right word
- the skill of a glassblower
- a mystery plotted with great cunning
- believed realism in film could be achieved only by artifice
- the craft of a master goldsmith
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up skill? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).