Synonyms and Antonyms of aptitude
- an elfish toddler with an aptitude for mischief
- Clara has an aptitude for math.
Synonym Discussion of aptitude
- the gift of singing beautifully
- a faculty for remembering names
- a mechanical aptitude
- a family with an artistic bent
- has enough talent to succeed
- has no great genius for poetry
- the knack of getting along
Learn More about aptitude
See words that rhyme with aptitude Dictionary: Definition of aptitude Medical Dictionary: Definition of aptitude Spanish Central: Translation of aptitude Nglish: Translation of aptitude for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of aptitude for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about aptitude
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up aptitude? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).