Synonyms and Antonyms of faculty
- Although they are well into their 80s, the mental faculties of this couple are as sharp as ever.
- Even when he was still at a young age, John Singleton Copley's artistic faculties were readily recognizable.
- the belief that if someone loses their sight, all of their other physical faculties are heightened
Synonym Discussion of faculty
- the gift of singing beautifully
- a faculty for remembering names
- a mechanical aptitude
- a family with an artistic bent
- has enough talent to succeed
- has no great genius for poetry
- the knack of getting along
Learn More about faculty
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up faculty? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).