Synonyms and Antonyms of see
- Out of the corner of my eye I saw the deer run into the woods.
get a load of [slang], lay eyes on, set eyes on
- a writer who saw World War II through the eyes of a common soldier
- I bought the best seller just to see what all the fuss was about.
get wind of
- I see a certain sadness in his letters to his relatives back home.
- I see your point.
pick up on
- Thanks for coming, and I'll see you to the door.
- I can't see Grandma as a little girl.
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up see? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).