Synonyms and Antonyms of calculate
- The family has been calculating what a week at the beach resort would end up costing.
- I calculate that this job will take another two days to finish.
- calculated the best route to take to the coast
- I calculate to run a marathon from start to finish—even if it kills me.
- We know we can calculate on you following through, whatever the assignment.
bank on, call on (or upon), figure on, look to, stand on
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up calculate? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).