Synonyms and Antonyms of reckon
- Police tried to reckon the size of the crowd at the stadium.
- I reckon you must be new to these parts.
- reckoned the runner's pace by dividing her finishing time by the race distance
- Don't reckon on being provided with low-cost housing if you take a summer job there.
bank on, call on (or upon), figure on, look to, stand on
- He was reckoned among the great heroes of his time.
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up reckon? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).