Synonyms of relive
to experience (something) again in your imagination
- an athlete trying to relive his glory days
- He would sometimes relive the battle in his dreams.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for relive
- [chiefly dialect],
- conjure (up),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors