Synonyms and Antonyms of handover
- though the handover of my wallet was painful, it was better than getting shot by some trigger-happy punk
Synonyms and Antonyms of hand over
- the police officer ordered the suspect to hand over his weapons
- in response to a desperate plea, we handed over all our extra blankets and pillows to the homeless shelter
- handed over their valuables to the desk clerk, who put them in the hotel safe
- hand over that screwdriver, will you please?
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up handover? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).