Synonyms and Antonyms of handover
- the handover of the family farm to a younger generation
Synonyms and Antonyms of hand over
- The seller handed over the car's title to the buyer.
- In response to a request for donations, we handed over all our extra blankets and pillows to the homeless shelter.
- handed over their valuables to the desk clerk, who put them in the hotel safe
- Hand over that screwdriver, will you please?
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up handover? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).