Synonyms and Antonyms of layout
- The decorator changed the layout of the living room three times before declaring it finished.
- The layout of his portraits typically consists of a finely drawn subject against a roughly sketched background.
Synonyms and Antonyms of lay out
- He laid out big bucks for a new lawnmower that runs by itself.
- The transatlantic balloonists laid out a backup plan in case of an emergency.
- Plants in the botanical gardens are laid out according to biogeographic region.
- For the historic celebration, the museum laid out its full collection of native artifacts.
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up layout? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).