Synonyms and Antonyms of involve
- A tragic play usually involves a number of plot devices, including the hero's fatal flaw.
- Her blissful daydream so completely involved her that she never heard the knock on the door.
catch one's eye
- became involved in a growing, cheering crowd
Synonym Discussion of involve
- the price of dinner includes dessert
- his system comprehends all history
- her faith embraces both Christian and non-Christian beliefs
- the new job involves a lot of detail
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up involve? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).