Synonyms & Antonyms of attract
to engage the attention of
- The park's natural wonders attract many tourists.
- The blackbird puts on a colorful display in its attempt to attract a mate.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for attract
- catch up,
- (or enthral),
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for attract
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors