Synonyms and Antonyms of entice
- Every commercial seemed to be for some tempting snack specifically designed to entice me.
Synonym Discussion of entice
- lured naive investors with get-rich-quick schemes
- advertising designed to entice new customers
- fund-raisers inveigling wealthy alumni
- attempting to decoy the enemy into an ambush
- tempted by the offer of money
- seduced by assurances of assistance
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up entice? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).