Synonyms and Antonyms of enchant
- The child actress enchanted audiences with her bubbly personality.
- Out of spite, the jealous queen enchanted her chief rival for the title of the fairest one of all.
- The tales about the young wizard have enchanted children around the globe.
Synonym Discussion of enchant
- students attracted by the school's locale
- an alluring smile
- charmed by their hospitality
- her performances captivated audiences
- a story that continues to fascinate children
- hopelessly enchanted by her beauty
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up enchant? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).