Synonyms and Antonyms of kick around
- The board spent the afternoon kicking around the feasibility of opening an overseas office.
beat one's brains out (about), chew on, cudgel one's brains (about), look at
- I really can't do much but kick around at work until I get the rest of the submissions.
- just kicked around the house all day
kill time, twiddle one's thumbs
- After spending a year in Europe kicking around, the backpacker was ready to return home.
- a dog that was kicked around by its first owner
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up kick around? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).