Synonyms of mosey
See the Dictionary Definition
US, informal to walk or move in a slow and relaxed way
- I think I'll mosey on over to the post office and see if the mail has come in yet.
- He moseyed up to the bar.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for mosey
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'They' Is Merriam-Webster's Word of the Year 2019
- Word of the Year 2019 | They
- A Guide to Surviving Winter
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 12/6/19
Ask the Editors