Synonyms and Antonyms of job
- a high-paying job as a banker
- Taking the trash out is one of my jobs.
- Your job on this committee is to review the curriculum and suggest changes.
- A coffeemaker's job is to make coffee, and this overpriced machine doesn't do it very well.
- Boy, doing all that filing was a real job!
Synonym Discussion of job
- charged with a variety of tasks
- the duties of a lifeguard
- the job of turning the company around
- every child was assigned chores
- a 2-month stint as a reporter
- a reporter's assignment
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up job? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).