Synonyms and Antonyms of chore
- Everyone in this household is expected to do weekly chores.
- Cleaning everything out of the attic was a real chore.
Synonym Discussion of chore
- charged with a variety of tasks
- the duties of a lifeguard
- the job of turning the company around
- every child was assigned chores
- a 2-month stint as a reporter
- a reporter's assignment
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up chore? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).