Synonyms and Antonyms of employment
- His regular employment is that of a restaurant waiter, but he always identifies himself as an actor.
- The parents tried to convey to their children the joys of meaningful employment.
Synonym Discussion of employment
- her work as a hospital volunteer
- your employment with this firm is hereby terminated
- his occupation as a trained auto mechanic
- the ministry seemed my true calling
- her family considered medicine the only proper pursuit
- acting was my one and only métier
- the business of managing a hotel
Learn More about employment
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up employment? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).