Synonyms and Antonyms of occupation
- My primary occupation is stockbroker, but I'm a drummer in a rock band on the weekends.
- Occupation of a condemned building is illegal.
Synonym Discussion of occupation
- her work as a hospital volunteer
- your employment with this firm is hereby terminated
- his occupation as a trained auto mechanic
- the ministry seemed my true calling
- her family considered medicine the only proper pursuit
- acting was my one and only métier
- the business of managing a hotel
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up occupation? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).