Synonyms and Antonyms of divert
- a light comedy to divert the tired business executive
- The bike race was diverted around the construction zone.
- trying to divert the child with a toy while the doctor was giving her a shot
Synonym Discussion of divert
- amuse yourselves while I make dinner
- a light comedy to divert the tired businessman
- a magician entertaining children at a party
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up divert? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).