Synonyms & Antonyms of amuse
to cause (someone) to pass the time agreeably occupied
- the older girl amused her four-year-old sister at the family reunion by showing her off to all the relatives
Synonyms for amuse
Words Related to amuse
Near Antonyms for amuse
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors