Synonyms and Antonyms of feeling
- an overall feeling of happiness about their new home
- an interesting think piece in which the congresswoman expressed her feelings about our nation's most pressing problems
- a rich person without much feeling for those who are less fortunate
- A woman of great feeling, the princess wanted to use her status and influence to help the needy.
Synonym Discussion of feeling
- the feelings that once moved me are gone
- the drama portrays the emotions of adolescence
- a memoir of childhood filled with affection for her family
- her feminist sentiments are well known
- revenge became his ruling passion
Learn More about feeling
See words that rhyme with feeling Dictionary: Definition of feeling Medical Dictionary: Definition of feeling Spanish Central: Translation of feeling Nglish: Translation of feeling for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of feeling for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about feeling
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up feeling? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).