Synonyms and Antonyms of perception
- A writer of considerable perception, she remembers how it feels to be confused and insecure.
- a growing perception of the enormity of the problem
Synonym Discussion of perception
- the discernment to know true friends
- the discrimination that develops through listening to a lot of great music
- a novelist of keen perception into human motives
- lacks the penetration to see the scorn beneath their friendly smiles
- a documentary providing insight into the plight of the homeless
- a director of reliable box-office acumen
Learn More about perception
See words that rhyme with perception Dictionary: Definition of perception Medical Dictionary: Definition of perception Spanish Central: Translation of perception Nglish: Translation of perception for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of perception for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about perception
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up perception? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).