Synonyms & Antonyms of clear-sightedness
exceptional discernment and judgment especially in practical matters
- a loan officer who has the clear-sightedness to know when a business venture is a sure loser
Synonyms for clear-sightedness
Words Related to clear-sightedness
Near Antonyms for clear-sightedness
- (also naivete or naiveté),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors