present participle of feel (for)
Synonyms & Antonyms of feeling (for)
to have sympathy for
- a reminder that during the holidays we should all feel for those families who have members serving in the military abroad
Synonyms for feeling (for)
Words Related to feeling (for)
Near Antonyms for feeling (for)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game