Synonyms and Antonyms of toy
- The cat toyed with the mouse it had caught, batting it about.
Synonym Discussion of toy
- to trifle with a lover's feelings
- a political novice toying with great issues
- dallying with the idea of building a boat someday
- flirted with one fashionable ism after another
- companies that coquet with environmentalism solely for public relations
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up toy? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).