Synonyms and Antonyms of liberal
- parents who take a very liberal attitude toward letting their children stay out late
- He always puts liberal amounts of grated cheese on his pizza.
all kinds of, thick on the ground
- a doctor who has been very liberal in dispensing low-cost care to patients who could not otherwise afford it
Synonym Discussion of liberal
- a teacher liberal with her praise
- a generous offer of help
- children spoiled by bountiful presents
- a munificent foundation grant
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up liberal? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).