Synonyms & Antonyms of abounding
(Entry 1 of 2)
possessing or covered with great numbers or amounts of something specified
- a city abounding with inviting parks
- it's a new field abounding in job opportunities
Synonyms for abounding
Words Related to abounding
- (or chockful),
Near Antonyms for abounding
present participle of abound
Synonyms & Antonyms of abounding (Entry 2 of 2)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?