Synonyms and Antonyms of tiny
- The forest ranger showed us how every square foot of forest is alive with tiny creatures.
big, bulky, bumper, considerable, extensive, good, goodly, grand, great, gross, handsome, hefty, hulking, jumbo, king-size (or king-sized), large, largish, major, outsize (also outsized), overgrown, overscale (or overscaled), oversize (or oversized), sizable (or sizeable), substantial, super, whacking, whopping
Synonym Discussion of tiny
- a relatively small backyard
- your pathetic little smile
- diminutive bonsai plants
- a minute amount of caffeine in the soda
- tiny cracks formed in the painting
- a dollhouse with miniature furnishings
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up tiny? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).